Sunday, 25 November 2012

L'oreal,Maybelline and Garnier Family Friends Big Sale

Hi girls!!

Just a small update on the shopping haul that I had this evening. It was last minute decision to attend this sale since I'm quite busy with THE RACE 2 event and also few complicated assignments that I need to submit in short duration (imagine lecturer gave us yesterday and expect us to complete it with high quality work with in 2 to 3 days.) We are not robots and we have other assignments and projects to face with!! daaaa~ Whatever. Okay, move on to the big crazy sales. I almost lost my mind for awhile but luckily my friends were there and help me to make a decision for me. I can't help myself! For instance, the L'oreal eyeshadow is only for RM 10. I like two colors, blue and green but I can't buy both. Luckily my friends help me to decide in order to save my money. The color choosen was green :) weeee~~


Renewal Lash Serum. The girl said this serum is discontinued product. 


Maybelline lipbalm is only for RM 5, buy one free one. (share with my friend) 
Maybelline Angelift foundation , buy one free one. RM 10. (RM 5 each!) what a great steal! 
Maybelline Angelift 2 way foundation (powder) is only for RM 10, buy one free one
Refill for the powder; 2 for RM 3
L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum is for RM 10
L'oreal eyeshadow RM 10














At first I was planning to buy True Match foundation from L'oreal , then it was sold out. feel sad, really wanted to try the foundation.

Anyway, I'm very happy with this sales and you should see my face right after I bought this stuffs, you will know how excited and gay I am! hahaha. Ya, I'm gay , wink wink. 

That's all for the day. I got things to do and some assignments to finish up. Adui, tomorrow is Laziie Monday!! 
 Thank you for your time!


Mwah Mwah;
Wiida

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Ya, from maybelline loreal and garnier. Tp tu la. I pun last minute pegi tadi cause bz, dia wat time kita busy especially at the end of year. :(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aah, best. anyway, Elianto ada wat sales until 5th Dec ni. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's the link: http://shikinkikin.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html


    With Love,
    http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... that serum looks pretty good :D and great haul... I started to follow you :)

    http://yejenny.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...