Monday 2 December 2013

SPOTTED! Online store phone accessories Denwa8

Salam and Hi
In this post, I would like to share my new spotted favourite online store to buy iphone accessories. I found this store at Plaza Damas last weekend as they were opening a booth in the weekend bazaar. The bazaar only held on 1st and 4th week of the month. That's mean, this weekend, they will be there!

The price of Denwa8 store is very reasonable. It is not over-priced as many online stores do. Believe it or not, lets have a look on whats I have changed on my iphone. 
I bought a chanel iphone case that made from rubber. Shock-absorb and fully covered at all edges.

please excuse my cat's fur on it. hahah. if you noticed a white line near to chanel logo

There are two straps; a shorter handy version and also a long slang strap. 

One thing that I got from them is a phone skin; front and back comes together with screen protector. What a great deal! 
This glittery phone skin is so beautiful and it costs only RM 12.
Iphone models: RM 12 ++ (vary depends on designs)
Samsung models: RM 15++ (vary depends on designs) 

These are some of the photos that I took from their facebook and instagram. 
Seriously, I fall in love with most of their collection and variety of designs to choose from!




GOOD NEWS!
Currently, Denwa8 is doing a special promotion for pre-purchase chanel lego cases collection.
Original price is RM 30, now it is only RM 25 truly yours for pre-purchase. Head to their facebook page for more information.






Mwah Mwah;
Wiida


1 comment :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...