It is 3-minute makeup tutorial video for you to enjoy. If you have no idea for night makeup, maybe you could consider this look for your night. I did this when I was in New York for the Welcome cocktail party night. On that time, I didn't have so much time and only left 10 minute to get ready including choosing my night outfit, wash my face and etc. So, I came out with this look and it is still look pleasant-able and glamorous within 5 minute! Surprisingly, I liked this look so much and now I am re-creating it again!
Hope you enjoyed my second video and see you next time! Thank you
Makeup products used for the look:
- FACE: Maybelline FIT stick foundation in shade 310
- EYES: Urban Decay Naked2 palette in chopper and bootycall
- EYES: Black pencil / pen eyeliner ( NARS Via Veneto and Maybelline hypersharp)
- EYES: Sephora 12H pencil liner in beige (waterline &tearduct)
- EYEBROW: Anatasia dipbrow in chocolate
- MASCARA: Maybelline Big Eye
- CHEEKS: Benefit Rockateur
- Lips: Maybelline Lip Polish
Photos at Welcome Cocktail Party, New York.
Since Fify and I have nothing to do on that night except for camwhore activity, we have a lot photos in "Fify's" phone because on that night I thought my camera won't capture photos well. after couple of hours, then only I realised, my camera photos aren't bad. Therefore I only have few "pretty" photos with me. Others are ugly :P hahaha
Please keep in your mind that we did not drink and eat any F&B served on that night. Instead, we were hunting for food like zombies right after the event. Food for the night: Kebab.