I got the inspiration from CHOCOLATE MINT ice-cream.
Since the lipstick is pale therefore I pair it with warm chocolate eye makeup so that the eyes would be the focus point while the mint green just to accessories the whole makeup.
1) Apply Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear at the middle of the lid.
2) Take Makeup Geek Frappe and blend the edges
3) Apply Makeup Geek Bada Bing at the end of the eye (outer corner)
4) Use Makeup Geek Frappe again to soften the edges using fluffy blending brush.
5) Makeup Geek Shima Shima as inner corner highlight. -to enlarge the eyes, look fresh and bright.
6) Apply Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear on the lower lashes
7) Makeup Geek Bada Bing need to be applied on the outer corner of lower lashes to get big eyes look
8) Use pencil brush to apply lower lashes shadow.
It may look scary to you but I am loving this look. I will be wearing this look in public.
I used L'oreal Lucent Magique Foundation on the face mixed with Josie Maran Illuminizer liquid. Perfect combination to get dewy, flawless skin.
Since the eyes are warm and the lips are too extreme, I applied Benefit Rockateur, the subtle warm shade of rose gold blush. I wish the camera could capture the color ;( It's so pretty and matches the makeup perfectly!
Makeup Crime Mint To Be.
I know some of you still can't accept the makeup I've created but believe me, this warm spring-y makeup could brighten your day and turns you into a new different person. View it in different perception, you would be liking it.
I am gonna challenge myself to wear this lipstick in public . Say hello to me if you stumble into me! Follow my instagram for more updates. Will post it up on my Instagram for sure.
Would you wear GREEN LIPSTICK IN PUBLIC?
Thank you for reading, see you on this Thursday.
Will post a good makeup tutorial video. DO NOT SKIP Ya?