Thursday 21 June 2012

Special Dinner :)




Alhamdullilah...Thankful to God Allah. 
I already done with two days "puasa" replacement or in english its called "fasting". Ya, I need to replace 6 days of puasa (InsyaAllah I can do it!). Well, I thought I wanted to blog about the food that I ate during the breakfast however because I was famished then I forgot to take pictures of them.
Let me just list down the menu;


First Day Breakfast at Seafood Restaurant Bangi
(These pictures/ illustrations are taken from Google image and not mine.As I mention earlier I forgot to take pictures on my food before eat cause I was too starving. Thank you.)

Kerang Bakar/ Grilled clam

Grilled Fish
Tom yam 
Ice cream! Mc Flurry Oreo Mcd

Second Day Breakfast at Steak House Serdang near by UPM
(These pictures/ illustrations are taken from Google image and not mine.As I mention earlier I forgot to take pictures on my food before eat cause I was too starving. Thank you.)

Sizzling Chicken
Chicken Chop

By the way, here are some pictures that taken at Steak House before breakfast which is few minutes before dishes arrived on the table. Want to pose also la. hehe. Side unpaid model while waiting for the food :) cheese~ I don't really know how to smile. Thus, If you think I do look "weird" just ignore it and pretending u see nothing. Blank page. errr...or just close your eyes .. haha. 
me reading Cleo Magazine July edition.
*pictures taken by Li wakaka. Thanks ya for the dinner and photos. ^_^


Mwah Mwah
Thank you for stop by and read my entry;
Wiida



1 comment :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...