Sunday 28 October 2012

Weekend short updates

Hello, Salam, Hey, Hi, You! YES YOU!

Thank you for drop by and read my blog. I will start update on few things in this week. If you are interested, do follow me.Already list up few topics to write on. Thank you for your kind support. Sorry for not update for these few weeks. I was quite busy with few things; assignments, works, jobs, events and so on.
Oh ya, last week I went to SILKYGIRL event and it was so much fun. I will tell more details on next post. seriously, it was super awesome, cool, cute and I feel like I was in Barbie world. wink wink wink (super excited). hehe. Stay tuned~ xoxo.


SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI. ^_^

Doll house in barbie world maybe? hehe. Where is this place? Want to know where is it?
 Follow me and do buzz me so that I can notice you and visit yours too :) I love to read other's blog and make new friends. Im not sombong okay? Im super-friendly person! hehe. (alamak perasannye). :P



3 comments :

  1. hi, wiida. lama tak nmpk. hehe.. kalau saya dpt pergi event Silkygirl tu dah tentu kita dpt jumpa da. huhu... ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ala, kalau nak keluar jalan2 tgk movie pun tak pe. jum2! wednesday ke :)

      Delete
    2. boleh ke? hehe.. Insyaallah, kalau saya pegi KL saya roger2 wiida. ^___^

      Delete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...