Apr 29, 2013 | Short review on Sephora jumbo eyepencil. ( sorry for my speed) by wiida on Keek.com
Assalamualaikum and Hi girls,
I'm not sure whether you've tested this out or not but what can I conclude is, if you're seeking for waterproof, long lasting eyeshadow, you might consider give this a try.
My thoughts on this product are;
1) They're long-lasting
2) Waterproof, need to remove them by using makeup remover
3)Easy to apply with pencil. You could use the pencil to contour and highlight some part of your face (eg: nose area, cheekbones and T-zone )
4) You need to blend this product very fast, once its set, you cannot do anything
5) The longest time I wore this eyepencil (as eyeshadow) was almost 13 hours. I was working at an event from 9 am until 10 pm and the colour is still there eventhough I was showering with sweat (exceptional; the colour is fading, creasing a bit after 10 hours)
6) Great for beginners who doesn't really know to wear eyeshadow. ^_^
7) Pigmentation: Excellent Bravo!
My favourite colour: Copper.
Price: RM 36 or RM 39 (Can't really recall the exact price)
Where to buy: Sephora
My personal rate on this product: 5/5 <3