Tuesday 12 November 2013

MIVVA October 2013 Beauty Surprise!

Salam and Hi!

I know I supposedly do the review on October month but I'm sorry, I was so busy and did not have much time to do the review within the dateline. 
So, after I got another box of November, I realised that I need to post this out as soon as possible so that I can open and start to do another box review in this month. 


First impression on the box
Well, this is my first time getting beauty box from Mivva and what can I say is
I LOVE the simple silver polka dot design on the box over the black background details make it more exclusive and sophisticated.
Packaging rate: 3/5

The theme of the month is 
SNOW WHITE

Whats in my mind before go through the box is;
I might get....
Whitening Skin Care
Red cherry lipstick
Powder
Whitening kit (maybe for body or face)
Sunscreen


But what I've get in the box?



Secretleaf Argan Hydrating Cleanser

Described as "Innovative gentle facial cleanser that deeply cleanse and moisturizes with the luxurious organic argan oil and marine seaweed extract for protection against external environmental pollutants to give clean, fresh and healthy skin."
It is formulated sulphate-free, paraben PEG-free and without artificial colorant. The cleanser is suitable for all skin types and non-irritating with similar pH to our skin to maintain skin's natural lipid structure without damaging it. 

Retail price: RM 21.90 (95ml)



UNICO PEARL SCAR CREAM

" This unique whitening formula contains strong combination of active ingredients and technology that designed to reveal a true luminous complexion along with distinct attention to correct existing dark spots and prevent new ones from forming. Your pearl-perfect complexion looks smooth and radiant all day long."

To be a Snow White, we need to have a flawless, perfect skin face without any scars. So this product is suit with the theme. 

Retail price: RM 198.80 -15g


Beautymate Bird Nests & Lilium Candidum Firming Rejuvenate nano Mask

"This mask using Thati bird's nests can truly restore and nourish skin. It can also revitalize dull skin and accelerate cell metabolism resulting in younger looking skin. "

Definitely a good mask for people to try and make skin looks smoother and firm. 

RM 49.90 (7pcs)


ONL ecopure White Balance Skin Toner and Emulsion

"The products contain nopal cactus and aqua holder complex open the moisture path of the skin as well as brighten and whiten it up. It is suitable for people who want a brightening moisture skin full of grain nutrients"

Price: 89.90 for 120 ml

ONL Oceaniq 3D anti-wrinkle total solution CC

"It is for immediate skin care solution + makeup problems, brighten, clean and purify the skin.
CC= Toner + essence + lotion + primer + BB "

Retail price: 149.90 for 25ml

HYDRA 24 Cracked Heel cream

 I believe it is for heel. Yes, it stated there on the packaging. haha. It is bio based natural moisturize with light, non oily formula with proven anti inflammatory and anti irritant ingredients. 
Will trying it soon. 

RM 23.90 for 50G


Overall, I think this month's box is not impressive as I wish. All the items received are in sample size but not for the mask of course. However, the products that I like in this box is UNICO Pearl Scar Cream since I have few pimple scars on my face, so this product need to be given a try. Furthermore, the scar cream is the most expensive item and supposedly the highlight of  this month's box.
Nevertheless, other products are so so for me, not too bad and not too good either. Hope November box will be better than this October box. 

I have received the November box but have not opened it yet. 

Follow me if you are curious to know whats inside the box for this month's edition.

^_^

Thank you and hope you enjoyed reading my review

Any comments,you are welcome to write it at the below section. I have noticed that my comment section got a lil bit problem but never mind, I still can read all of your comments. Will fix it soon.

Good or bad comment just leave it here. But please mind your words, do not write any harsh or bad words .. Remember, your words reflect your personality.

That's all.

Love;
Wiida

No comments :

Post a Comment

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...