Thursday 4 September 2014

20 Facts about me (Instagram)





20 facts about Wiida Ribbon. Oh dear, this tag been viral on instagram. I was tagged by @_panaaa4 @syafiqahhashimxoxo and @trisy7 . 

Get ready to read my 20 weirdonessss. 

1) I love to talk to myself.hello! Dont say that it is only me. I know many of u guys also love to talk to yourself. Hehe. Cakap sorang-sorang. 

2) I may look friendly but actually I'm pemalu yang amat sangat! 

3) I have a loyal listener; gegurl my graceful cat. 

4) I've a weird habit, Before going to bed, I always open any beauty video on youtube and let it play. I only can sleep when i listening to it. It's like listening to a lecture in class. 

5) sometimes.... ( bruno mars -lazy day song) I feel like doing nothing and wake me up when sep ends. Ok, memang tak logik. 

6) I love pink but I don't have pink clothes . So faham-fahamlah 

7) I love to talk to animals. Dont say Im crazy cause my whole family does that too. Atok nenek moyang cucu cicit pupu papat pipit. Semua lah! Meow! 

8) I love bunny but allergic to it. Damn! That is a really funny fact bout me. My sister laughed at me. Bertuah punya adik! 

9) I love makeup. Face makeup, car makeup. 

10) I love to eat but I'm picky too. 

11) My dad said : Wiida kuat jalan! . Ya I am. I love to travel. Travel to mall pun okay lah! Hahaha. 

12) scroll down my insta, see my photos. I love to take selfie  

13) I love to play with makeup before going to bed. Then gegurl would do a "weird" "quirky" face. Then I malu, cuci muka, tidur. 

14) I don't drink coffee . Only chocolate / vanilla milk. or my favorite teh tarik. 

15) I'm clumsy. Full stop. 

16) My gossip partners: gegurl, lily, shaza & my dad. Hehe. 

17) I don't dye my hair anymore, its naturally brown but sometimes I use De'syam ( natural buah noni extract) .
18) I love mirrors. My eyes always look for a mirror. Even when I driving, I always tengok mirror- its either to pandang belakang, or to pandang my face. 

19) I have one lips but my lipsticks are more than 50. 

20) I am a cat superhero. My job is to rescue cats when they need help. Panjat bumbung, panjat pagar, panjat ladder. Ya, memang my job pun. 

I love being who I am.  


If you are interested to do this tag, please do so and tag me so that I am able to see your 20 facts about you. :) I love to read yours too! Tag me on instagram! Thank you! <3




post signature
Facebook Instagram | Twitter 


4 comments :

  1. If my cat is in trouble then should call the cat superhero eh next time? hahah

    Bloobs Blurbs II

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cntik...suka baca ur details...hehe cute sgt wida nih...anyway sy nuha ..ig sy ncrwz ... salam kenal ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 6 7 9 okla most of them mcm.i can relate...BTW...just stopping by...rindu nk jln2 kat blog wiida... www.withlovekisses.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...i love the last statement: "i love being who i am"
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...