Thursday 19 June 2014

Pantene Pro V Total Damage Care 10 shampoo and conditioner review


Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and conditioner review. That is what I would be doing for today, a review on a set of Pantene hair care. Pantene Total Damage Care 10 is supposed to help to prevent the 10 signs of hair damage and reformulated to neutralize excessive oxidative minerals in hair. The main function of this new Pantene Pro V range is to give radiant, beautiful and shiny hair to the consumers. The Pantene hair Research Institute experts discovered that the build-up of excessive oxidative minerals in hair can have damaging effects on hair health. Oxidative minerals amplify the production of free radicals, which in turn leads to the fracture and erosion of proteins, weakening hair over time. 

Pantene is the first brand designed this formula to prevent protein erosion by minimizing mineral accumulation in hair. If you use continuously, mineral-induced oxidative stress declines , hair's protein are better preserved and hair condition can improve over time, ultimately giving you beautiful radiant and shiny hair.  The re-formulated Pantene Pro-V shampoo range with Keratin Damage Blocker technology includes color & perm lasting care, daily moisture repair, hair fall control and total damage care.


The consistency of the product is thick and it is the same like the other typical Pantene shampoo and conditioner, the color of the product is white. 


My short opinions on Pantene Pro V Total Damge Care 10 


First of all, I wanted to say that I love the typical Pantene scent cause it does smells like bubblegum taste. I don't know how to explain it but every time I use Pantene on my hair , the scent does stays whole day long and that is the reason why I am  so impressed with it. Next is the product itself, based on my experience,  I found that the shampoo works fine on me but I heard some people just can't use this brand as it doesn't suit on certain person however Pantene never let me down. By right I have no problem with this shampoo. I enjoyed using it mainly because of the scent, it does cleanse my scalp well and my hair got its weight after using the shampoo and conditioner together. 

Packaging: One word, simple.  nothing much to comment. once you look at the bottle , you  already know it is Pantene product. :) great branding packaging ya?

Price: 9.90 (170ml)
where to get: Watsons, Guardian , supermarket and many more.


Thank you for reading.

Wiida


2 comments :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...