Tuesday 9 October 2018

HOW I GET RID MY ACNE? Blemish Control 30-Day Kit Review (Malaysia)






Some people would have mild acne with  few blemishes. They may have whiteheads, blackheads, papules, and/or pustules (aka pimples). Many people can treat mild acne with products that you can buy without a prescription. A product containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid often clears the skin.Yet, for a bigger problem is ACNE PRONE. 

For moderate to severe acne, you may need oral antibiotics to reduce bacteria and fight inflammation. People would normally buy any Benzoyl Peroxide products to reduce the size of acne. If you have minor acne, it might works for you, but how if a city of pimple turn up on the skin? It is very painful plus emotional disaster! 

I was known with flawless face, or local normally called dahi licin. I normally would get acne once a month during the women monthly period. Right after the session ends, my face would clear up left nothing behind. However, hormone does changed. 

I've tried few products and some work great on me. Recently, right before the wedding, my face was almost full with acne. They just turned up without any greetings and happily stayed about a month or longer. It's kinda frustrated because the hormone changes and I had no idea how to clear them up! The big day is nearing, my face is still full of acne, and bunch of things need to be done! What should I do? 

Luckily , there are few things I've been given opportunity to try. Thanks to some sponsors specifically Hermo, for understanding my situation. I didn't request any from them but with their concern, they sent me a thoughtful package a month right before the wedding. 

What I have done  to reduce acne? 

1) CHANGE MY DIET

Diet is the sum of food consumed by a person, it's not fun to change after 27 years old reluctant eating without control. The word diet often implies the use of specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons . The word itself always make people mistaken with WEIGHT LOSS. BIG NO to me! I'm diet not because to loose weight but to control my non-healthy eating habit!

I always drink fresh milk before going to bed and now, it is not into the routine anymore. A total cut off DAIRY from my life. Dairy cows are treated with artificial hormones that affect their milk supply. Researchers suggest that those hormones may throw your hormones off balance when you consume milk products. This could trigger acne. I thought it is mithos, yet after refer to doctors, it is REAL! Oh dear.. I tried, and it is actually works. 

SUGAR also led to breakouts. 
Some foods cause your blood sugar to rise quickly, triggering a boost in insulin. Too much insulin in your bloodstream can trigger changes in your body that can lead to the growth of pore-clogging cells. It can also boost action in your oil glands.



2) CHANGE MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE
I was into brightening skincare line before, yet after facing the situation, I've changed my skin care routine to a complete acne prone routine with minimal budget.  It's my mistake didn't allocate contingency budget for skin care cause too complacent with the flawless skin. To all future brides out there, please allocate some budget for the skin care cause we never know what's going to happen! 



Cleanse my face using Mentholatum Botanics Deep Cleansing Face Wash

I'm using Alken Toner to balance the skin PH level 


I used  Dr Murad  Blemish Clearing Solution as my moisturiser and last but not least Spot Treatment  from  Dr Murad. Alhamdullilah, my skin getting better after following the steps. 

Note: My current skin care routine is already changed due to the skin condition. Acne is lesser than before and now time to prevent & fading off the scars. Now, I do invest some skin care products to get healthier skin complexion. 
3) ADDING IN SKIN CARE

After awhile, my skin gets better and I do wore some masks to soothe and brighten the skin. The masks that I did use were:- My Cadeau beauty mask  and Glam Glow Mask in Brigthening Treatment (Orange). Trust me, once the acne healed, you need to try them out! I didn't realised it until my friends asked me, "what do you used last night? Dahi licin ( flawless forehead) , cantik (pretty)!." Oh, then the skincare gossip continues ... 

So, I do recommend you to invest some money into the masks, they are really works in making your skin glows. I didn't believe mud masks would make your skin glowy, until experienced it myself. 


Online DR MURAD Blemish Control Starter Kit
 https://www.murad.com.my/
Hermo RM 124

Disclaimer: All the reviewed items are based on my personal opinions. I do accept paid job / gifts yet all the opinions and views are based from my own experience and opinions. 


post signature

2 comments :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...