Wednesday 8 July 2015

MY TOP 15 MAC EYESHADOWS

I am kind of addicted to MAC eyeshadow. Started with New York Trip. MAC eyeshadow in NY is pretty reasonable. Each of the refill pan only costs RM 33 each (10USD) and the palette itself with insert (the shape) only RM 33 / 10USD. Incredibly cheap!
My MAC eyeshadow starter kit was only started by buying 
Mulch, All that glitters, soft brown, expensive pink , satin taupe and Sable (6 eyeshadows) and  a 15-slot palette. Total 70 USD excluding tax. Meanwhile in Malaysia, one empty palette with the insert costs RM 200++, and each of refill eyeshadow costs RM 50. Imagine if I buy 6 eyeshadow plus one palette, that would cost me RM 500++!!! Phewww~
READ MORE


In this post I am not able to share the swatches with you girls as the photos taken were not clear as it supposed to be. Anyhow, here are the name of my preferred eyeshadows from MAC and I hope it could gives you some ideas what colors should you picked up when you visiting MAC store/ purchasing online.

MAC eyeshadow has genius formula, smooth and silky plus the pigmentation is bombastic! It blends smoothly and easy to control. Besides that, some of the colors are phenomena , unique and I am just lovin' it. 
Price wise, it is insane for Malaysian. 
Others, it is tip top! 

NOTE:
Coppering and Antiqued are not available in Malaysia. 



Hope you liked it, share this post with your friends and drop a comment if SUDI!
Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak! 
and keep in touch with me 
@wiidaribbon
(instagram, twitter, facebook, YOUTUBE) 


You know my favorites, what's yours? 


post signature
Facebook Instagram | Twitter 

13 comments :

  1. Club, Satin Taupe and Sumptuous Olive are my favourite. and I did grab the satin taupe palette refill pan at JPO for only rm39. quite a bargain for me though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The price is HUGE Different babe! Kalau Pika takes time jugak nak beli tu. Hahahaa. Suka you makeup collection. Really happy jumpa friend mcm you always teach me about makeup. Obviously I know only the basic lahh.. Thanks babe for sharing. HUGGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i can afford.. i will own a MAC.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 BENEFITS OF YOGURT, MAKE GORGEOUS SKIN, YOGURT FOR SKIN https://goo.gl/AfD6Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mac products! They are so good and pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mac shadows are so hyped about and for a good reason!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. Green Kopi is the best seller of Green Coffee Extract Singapore. It is known for its goodness and the quality. We provide online delivery of our product in nominal price. For more details visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...