Monday 15 April 2013

Review on Too Cool For School Art Class Lip Crayon in Orange



LET'S GO TO SCHOOL AND BRING YOUR PERSONAL CRAYON WITH YOU!


CHARACTERISTICS
Glossy (not like lipgloss/ not sticky), but no glitter, no shimmer.

Not so creamy but more to wax texture.

Light texture and makes me feel comfortable to apply it as much as I want.

Suit for daily use. 

 In pencil shape/ crayon shape



PRO
Quite moisturizing.For some reason, I love this compared to Revlon balm stain.

The colour last on me between 2 to 3 hours. But still better compared to some other lipsticks that disappear in every 30 min. 

It is in pencil form, so it's easy to apply on lips and line up the lips shape

It glides smoothly on lips. 

Nice packaging, cute, simple, slim and sleek easy to keep in makeup pouch.


CONS
Need to be sharpen. 

The colour is quite sheer (but not too sheer), need to layer 2 to 4 layers to get nice bold colour .

I always re-apply this colour for every one to two hours to maintain opaque colour. -but actually,I don't care what's people think, I always apply it in public because it looks like a balm to others, so, people would thought that I re-apply balm or marker pen on my lips :P
(If lipstick, I'm quite shy to apply it in public/ kedai mamak/ anywhere after I'd my meal)

Need to close the cap carefully  or else, its gonna be messy (the product will hit the cap if we didn't close the cap carefully)

The cap will be easily broken because its made from plastic.

 I hate the shape after I've sharpen it. It becomes ugly and not in the perfect /nice shape. :(






The colour in the picture above is almost similar to the real one in person.
But in the picture you couldn't see the glossy effects because the texture is really smooth and quite moisturising. (Not moist like Revlon Lipbutter  which is really buttery but its moisturising level is just nice for me) 




Price: RM 35
Colour(s) available: Pink, Red and Orange (Malaysia)
(oversea; additional of Blue and Yellow)



From Left; Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Blue

I heard that blue gives pearly shimmer and yellow gives glittery effects. But when you mix two colors from their line, it will form a pretty new shade. 


Photo taken from google image

Ingredients;
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Diisostearyl Malate Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate Polybutene Lanolin Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate /Hexastearate/Hexarosinate Ceresin Microcrystalline Wax VP/Hexadecene Copolymer Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Polyethylene Sorbitan Sesquioleate Rosa canina fruit oil Butylparaben PARFUM Titanium Dioxide CI 77499 (Iron Oxides ) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides ) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake ) CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake ) Bismuth Oxychloride Iron Titanium Oxide

p/s: I have no idea why I posted the ingredients but atleast you'll know what they'd put into the lip crayon. 


WARNING!
*Pictures of me were edited in a way to avoid you from vomit after seen the real horror face of me. This is for your own safety. Thank you. 
Example the orange colour on me...







*All opinions mentioned are honest from me and it may not works on you as everyone has different skin types.


6 comments :

  1. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it available at the drugstore? where did you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://erynnmeowmeow.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-day-without-beauty-products.html
    singgah la kat blog nie mungkin leh membantu dalam beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen these. Where do you buy them?? They look cute I wish they had more wearable colors!! Great post dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...