Sunday 14 April 2013

Too Cool For School Haul


I will do a review on the products above especially on the Lips Art Crayon since no ones talk about it and I'm totally in love with it very much lately. *my favourite for this week by the time I have it, its like my 24 hours lips product (even when I'm going to bed, i know this sounds crazy.just being obsessed with the color)
The Rules of Pores cleanser also becomes one of my daily cleanser (used 2 packs) and I will do review on it soon.We'll see how because I'm quite busy with my dissertation paper and need to finish up some of the part by this week :(
I will write about it when I have free time so at least I can help you a lil bit in buying things from "Too Cool For School" store ^_^

Where's the store?
No 11, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar, Malaysia
(opposite Doll of House [Fazura's Boutique] and Dian Pelangi Boutique [Dian Pelangi; Indonesian designer] ) 

My perception into their price?
Most of them are quite pricey for me but some of the items are worth to get. Seriously! Really worth to get. 

Twitter: TCFS Malaysia


Cheers; 
Wiida

No comments :

Post a Comment

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...