Saturday 16 March 2013

Stamp -Setem Pos Malaysia

Assalamualaikum semua and Hi Hi Hi you you you :)

Can I say something different today? Just to brighten our Saturday with a normal tiny thing that we never thought of.  
Its just a stamp!
Pos Malaysia Stamp.
I found it accidentally in my room last few days cause I couldn't sleep even it was 4am in the morning. So, I decided to go to  kitchen and dig for some food (People says if you're full, you gonna be sleepy. so, that's my plan. hahaha.)
Then, after done with my lil late night project, I went back to my room without switch on any lights and accidentally noticed that our Malaysia Pos Stamp/ Setem are really special cause they're glowing! in the dark which I never know before! I ever know that! Seriously! 
WOW!  
Sorry for a "jakun" post. Really, I'm "very" excited with it and think its quite cool and imposing! haha.
U don't believe me?
 Try it yourself! Awesome gile! hahah . excited lak aku ni. 
That's is all for a short Saturday post!

Have a great weekend peeps!

Wiida






No comments :

Post a Comment

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...