Friday 14 March 2014

5 minute Glam Night Makeup tutorial


It is 3-minute makeup tutorial video for you to enjoy. If you have no idea for night makeup, maybe you could consider this look for your night. I did this when I was in New York for the Welcome cocktail party night. On that time, I didn't have so much time and only left 10 minute to get ready including choosing my night outfit, wash my face and etc. So, I came out with this look and it is still look pleasant-able and glamorous within 5 minute! Surprisingly, I liked this look so much and now I am re-creating it again! 
Hope you enjoyed my second video and see you next time! Thank you

Makeup products used for the look:
  1. FACE:  Maybelline FIT stick foundation in shade 310
  2. EYES:  Urban Decay Naked2 palette in chopper and bootycall
  3. EYES:  Black pencil / pen eyeliner  ( NARS Via Veneto  and Maybelline hypersharp)
  4. EYES:  Sephora 12H pencil liner in beige (waterline &tearduct)
  5. EYEBROW: Anatasia dipbrow in chocolate
  6. MASCARA: Maybelline Big Eye
  7. CHEEKS: Benefit Rockateur
  8. Lips: Maybelline Lip Polish





Photos at Welcome Cocktail Party, New York.
Since Fify and I have nothing to do on that night except for camwhore activity, we  have a lot photos in "Fify's" phone because on that night I thought my camera won't capture photos well. after couple of hours, then only I realised, my camera photos aren't bad. Therefore I only have few "pretty" photos with me. Others are ugly :P hahaha
Please keep in your mind that we did not drink and eat any F&B served on that night. Instead, we were hunting for food like zombies right after the event. Food for the night: Kebab.







3 comments :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...