Tuesday 4 March 2014

LUSH American Cream conditioner review




In the website American Cream Conditioner is mentioned as

"American Cream is our dreamy, medium-strength conditioner for soft, shiny, fragrant locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh oranges make a conditioner suitable for all hair types to soften rough ends and keep hair calm. Not to mention the absolutely delectable strawberry vanilla cream scent. Mark was inspired by a vision of 1950s US milk bars, where teenagers would meet and drink frothy, creamy milkshakes. He concocted our best-selling conditioner to soften and control, and evoke memories of poodle skirts and jukeboxes. No wonder it remains such a customer favorite year after year!"


First at all, you need to know that my opinions and review are based on my hair typed. It may works vary depending on you types of hair and weather condition.
I'm living in Malaysia where the weather is humid, hot (not warm anymore) and lies in equatorial region. Nevertheless my hair is kind of weird and different from others. I have frizzy hair,natural wavy,  thin (light-weighted hair almost similar to baby hair typed), very very very extremely dry hair and have dark brown hair color even though I have not dye-ing my hair for 2 years, my hair is still brown and some people said that I dyed my hair. I don't care what people say but anyway I did use henna sometimes at the root of the hair to cover my grey hair :P I know I'm 23, I have baby face that make me look like 16 but my hair make me look 30 years older.

Okay, lets get back to the main point. American  Cream conditioner, it is one of the popular products from Lush and I bought it because of MissGlamorazzi , youtube guru (real name is Ingrid Nilsen). She loves this conditioner so much and said that it would lasts all day long with strong pleasant scent. Thank you for the big influence! Oh Boy! From there my mind was into to this conditioner. I just need something that help my hair to stay fresh and smell great.  For some reason, I have a weird habit to smell my own hair when I'm bored. hahaha. That's the reason why I have long hair, addicted to smell my own hair. haha so gross!
Reference: MISS GLAMORAZZI's video for TOP 10 Lush Products




Normally I would use this conditioner together with hair mask to get well-nourished hair with perfect strong hair smell. The scent of this conditioner could overcome the hair mask scent therefore I feel like putting perfume conditioner onto my hair. 

American Dream (Perfume conditioner) + hair mask ( perfect moisturizer for my hair) and leave it for few minutes and rinse it out. My hair just need extra care and moisturizer since it is so dry, believe me, VERY VERY VERY DRY and frizzy.  One-minute hair mask would be perfect for me. Overall, what I can summarized is, this conditioner smells great and has strong scented smell.. I call this conditioner as Perfume scented conditioner. 


First Impression: At first, I was scared with the smell cause I thought it gonna smell very strong and would drives me dizzy/ big impact of headache (so dramatic) but after using it, I'm kind of liked it.



Texture: Very thick and has strong smell. I just need 50 cent size of it to get one full head smell.
Does this conditioner moisturize your hair?
For my hair, nay. Maybe it does moisturized my hair about 20-30% but not fully moisturized like other normal hair conditioners/ masks. However, I believe for oily and healthy hair typed, this conditioner would works great and nourished enough to them.


The scent longevity: Can last all day long except if you're staying couple of hours in mamak stall. 


Satisfaction: 3/5
Reason: I just wish the it would be less expensive and more moisturizing. Overall I liked it, it can lasts forever cause I just need tiny mini size of it to cover my whole hair. This is my ultimate "perfume hair treatment" in-a-bottle. 




I got it from Lush Singapore, ordered from a friend of mine, best friend actually, Shaza Amalina. Thanks babe!
If you really want to try Lush product, you can get it online at lushsg.com


Wiida Ribbon





 I bought the product by my own, using my own money, no sponsor, no parents money, no family money. Thank you. 

1 comment :

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...