Sunday 9 March 2014

MAC HAUL

Yeay! Mac Haul in 2014! when I was in New York I grabbed few eyeshadows and a palette for my own Mac collection. Now I am kind of addicted to MAC eyeshadow and started collecting it, slowly one by one. I have tried the eyeshadows on myself and model's eyes and there's no regret for owning this eyeshadow palette! Okay, let see the haul!

For the eyeshadow, I just picked up Star Violet and Woodwinked. 
If you asking me the description of the colors, I might answer it in different perspective and it could make you confuse as I am not really good in describing colors. :P 

From the website, it is described as "Pinky-Brown Plum with Veluxe pearl finish" .
The color is so lovely and warm, I really like it, it looks like cranberry but more into brown color (I wish I explain it right) . *Bigsmile!

Woodwinked is one of best-selling eyeshadow in MAC and from it's website stated that the color is described as "Warm Antique gold with veluxe pearl finish". At first I thought I have the color in one of my Naked palettes but then after I asked my friend, Shaza (she has the eyeshadow) she told me that, woodwinked color is absolutely gorgeous and unique. There's no similar color in any naked palettes. That is good a sign  to include it into my MAC customized palette :P

Swatches: from left is Woodwinked and Star Violet


Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in medium
I was dilemma in choosing this palette shade either in medium or light. At first I thought I want to take light color but after couple of HOURS thinking, I decided to take this palette cause I was influenced by the MAC consultant. :P Thanks for the guide! This palette matches me perfectly! Unless if I want to makeup fairer person , I need the lighter shades.

I feel too guilty to touch this palette since it looks so naive by its own so ya I just take a photo of it and show to you. :P sorry no swatches for this palette. 




That is all for my recent MAC haul. I am trying to save some money for my birthday shopping next month. Hope I can make it. Chayok! Thank you for reading babes! I know this post kind of short but believe me, I tried to make it simple and sweet. Thank you very much for your time. You guys are so sweet! 

#PrayforMH370


Love

Wiida Ribbon







14 comments :

  1. Great haul! Star Violet has been on my wishlist forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Star Violet cantik! Wiida, boleh tak review MAC Pro Conceal and Correct palette tu? Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup can can! I have tried, and memang best gile! wiida suke! tak cakey and mmg cover semua menda la. :)

      Delete
  3. memang ramai cakap MAC eyeshadow best! wowowowo :) tergoda akak tengok ai ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sab on my way nk start my mac palette! still xtau nk start dengan 15 empty palette or 4 palettes. and also pro concealer tu nmpak best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup yup! sab you need to get 15 instead of 4 cause makeup addict would normally buy one eyeshadow per month. :P palette of 4 is too small and its expensive too! alang2 ambil je beso skali! AND dont forget to Allocate RM 50 monthly for MAC eyeshadow. best kumpul slow2..antara sabar dan nafsu! hahaha (betulkah ayat ini?) oh ya! you can include makeup geek eyeshadow too! <3

      Delete
  5. I almost bought the Concealer Palette in Medium but the consultant said that it would be too dark for me. But boleh contour using the darker shades kan. I ended up getting it in Light sebab the consultant said it would match me. Still belum try, sama macam you, sayang sgt! Hehe. Great haul Wiida, the eyeshadows look pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah, sayang je palette ni. Mine is in shade NC 25, I think you memang putih melepak la macam my sista gitu (tgk photo u memang nmpk gebu). My sister is in NW15. you girls memang kena ambil light palette la. ok skrg i think i need to get light palette too, to makeup orang. hahaha :D excuse gitu~

      Delete
    2. Gebu? Don't say like that, malu I. Hahaha. I'm in the shade NC 20. Wahh your sister NW 15 eh? So fair! Hehe. Go get the light palette Wiida! (hasut) Hahah :D

      Delete
  6. i want the conceal and correct palette toooooooo

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...