Friday 28 March 2014

USA MAC SHOPPING SERVICE-ORDER

I still have few things left out from my friend in The States and I asked her to post it to Malaysia.She checked the postage fee and it is very expensive. Due to insane high postage fee, I decided to add couple of more Mac products.
If you are interested to buy any MAC products that are not available in Malaysia, do email me or text me.
Products that I'm taking for order is only: Eyeshadows and lipsticks due to small box packaging :( .
Price would be the same with MAC Malaysia counter Price. Just need to add Malaysia postage.

PRE-ORDER [ 28th March - 6th April ]
Estimated period to reach Malaysia is about 2-3 weeks after order closed. [20th-27th April]
Thank you.

There's no profit  for this order. Basically  the concept is we are going to share some of the postage fee from the States. I would pay the rest, don't worry, you are not losing anything. If you are interested, just mail me. Thanks! :)





Eyeshadow refill pan: RM 49

Lipsticks: RM 68


Eyeshadow: RM 65


Thank you. 


Email: ydaruzlan@gmail.com
Whatsapp/ Wechat : 017-8785210

*pictures were taken from MAC website.





2 comments :

  1. woah! akak tengah usha jap. lipstick nampak cun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Arcova Malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...