Thursday 3 January 2013

L'oreal, Garnier , Maybelline Sales 2013!

Hello 2013,
 Thank you for bringing up sales to us eventually makes me broke. haha




I heard sales are up to 63% off? Oh yes! I need to go there, but I got one big problem!
I don't know where's Centro Mall located at?! When I search it in google maps, it shows Batu Tiga area/ Klang area. I need to bring Klang or Shah Alam friends. Anyone willing to be my personal tour guide? hehe.

Lets go the SALES. best gile la dapat shopping. This time, I will put a budget of RM 50 only. RM 50 challenge. haha. Can I just spend RM 50 in a great deal sale? You decide it. :)

Wish me Luck ^_^'


Mwah Mwah;
Wiida

No comments :

Post a Comment

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...