Thursday 5 December 2013

Branded Fragrances & Cosmetics Warehouse Sale (4th-6th December 2013)

It is shopping time! A Branded Cosmetics & Fragrances Warehouse sale is now happening at Armada Hotel PJ.  Brands that available in the warehouse are Guess, Jessica Simpson, Bebe, Paris Hilton, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Versace, FCUK, Givenchy, Ed Hardy, Juicy Couture,St Dupord and many more.

picture taken from http://www.shoppingnsales.com

Date: to 
Venue: Armada Hotel, Arcadia I & II, Level 3, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Time: 10am -6.30pm
Visa / Mastercard credit card payment acceptable for purchase above RM80.


The only thing that succesfully pulled my attention was this perfume. It is my most favourite perfume, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. I have another one in EDT which is Viva La Juicy La Fleur. The smell kind of similar but the EDT edition has slightly lighter, softer smell than this EDP. La Fleur somehow is more sweet and it suits with my personality / shall I describe it as "more into me or it is my smell". 
My next top favourite perfume actually is Prada Candy, a very sweet cotton floss smell that makes me fell like eaing myself after spraying it all over my body. I don't have Prada Candy yet, but I always use it everytime I go to Sephora. haha.  

Price : RM 89 , 30ml. 

I think the price going to be lower on the last day which is tomorrow, FRIDAY! So people! WOMEN! go to the warehouse place during lunch hour/ Friday prayer time. This is the time to stock up perfumes or get a new smell on New Year. Feel like buying body lotion and shower gel from the same line. Ish! Tamaknye, nafsu-nafsu. 

Some of the perfumes are on sale. The Paris Hilton perfumes are on great deal, 4 bottles for RM 210.  Great for Christmas/ birthday gifts people!

Pictures were taken from Google images. 




So, cosmetic brand that on sale for this year's warehouse event is, GIVENCHY.
Price range is RM 30-RM 70 ( Approximately) 




Information from:







9 comments :

  1. I love Viva La Juicy! Prada Candy pun saya suka... ah, citarasa kita sama la! Haha... Bestnya.. murah lagi tu. Hm, nasib baik la jauh. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. tu la. Prada Candy best kan? Viva La Juicy memang best! adui! rasa macam nak beli besar nye. *tamak! rasa macam nak beli the body lotion and shower gel la *double tamak. hehe

      Delete
    2. Yup, Prada Candy best! Baunya sangat sedap! Bau sweet.. soft.. lovely.. aaahh.. memang kena dengan hidung la. Haha. Eh, saya ada nampak seller jual Viva La Juicy shower gel 250ml RM70.00++ je. Rasa nak beli sebab murah lepas tu ada aksesorinya. Wiida beli la body lotion & shower gel. Baru la complete. Sementara sale ni bila lagi nak beli kan? Ngehehehehe...

      Delete
  2. Waaah Givenchy cosmetics are on sale?! Haish so many awesome sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Ya, but since I have spent a lot on cosmetics, so I need to close my eyes when passing there. hahaha.

      Delete
  3. This storage place is for people for whom security is an important consideration. They also have clean space, professional staff and competitive rates. They provide great advice on your storage needs.
    Storage in Hume

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of the numerous services I've used in the ten months, few have been as helpful as them. The manager goes out of his way to make sure customers understand what they're getting and get what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Article.

    We all want to smell good and when it comes to the scents we crave for big luxurious Branded Fragrances.

    ReplyDelete

Fired it away!! but mind your words! <3 Please be gentle to each other, girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...